Morrocan Beldi Soap
Indulge your skin in exotic beauty rituals from the Morrocan Hammam traditions with our botanical Moroccan black soaps, packed with therapeutic qualities. Our Moroccan black soap is handcrafted with organic virgin argan oil, olive oil and macerated black olives that are very nourishing to the skin. This all-natural soap has the texture of butter. The ingredients also offer therapeutic value, and it is rich in vitamin E. Moroccan black soap effectively purifies the skin. It prepares the skin for exfoliation of dirt, grease and dead skin. Most black soaps are enriched with eucalyptus oil as well; it gives the skin a youthful glow. An effective Hammam experience will leave your skin feeling soft and silky for days. The most appealing quality is that it is suitable for all skin types.
- Gentle exfoliating properties
- Balanced by botanical oils that moisturize and hydrate
- Rich in natural skin healing properties
- Mild eucalyptus scent
- Gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin
- Ideal for use in steam room, baths, and hot shower
Recyclable glass jar.
* Our products are 100% natural with no toxins, alcohols or chemicals that damage your skin and cause it to age, absorbing quickly into your skin, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed.
No animal testing, made with love in New york city.
- If you have a steam room or bath you can go to, lather your body with black soap allowing it to sink in for about 15 minutes, then it’ll be a closer experience to the famous Moroccan Hammam. But if not, just use the buttery soap the same way as any other paste soap. Just know that the Beldi soap does not lather or produce foam. It has to be applied or rather massaged onto damp skin in a hot shower. The soap can be allowed to sink in for a few minutes. Next, scrub the skin using a soft luffa, glove or wash cloth, to remove dirt and dry, dead skin. To finish, a cold water shower is optional, but a warm water shower will be more soothing for colder days. Using the black olive soap will leave your skin looking bright and smooth to touch.
- To keep the soap fresh avoid water getting into the container.
Purified water, Saponified oils of *Extra virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, virgin Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil; Black Kalamata olives